Tuesday 3 February 2009

Hello!!!


Hello!
I'm Aurélie Deward, I'm 17 and I live in Cerfontaine, in Belgium.
I come from a traveller family. A lot of my uncles and aunts like travelling and if we collect all the trip that my family and I have ever done, we can go round the world. One of my cousins lives in Bologna, in Italy, and an other settled in the South of France.
Next year I'm going to study at university to become a vet. I've wanted to do a vet since a long time.
I like music and I can play guitar. My favorite music is rock. In Belgium, we have great groups, I think.
I created this blog to you discover the new belgian groups and to my english cursus. Yes, we have to create a blog at school to improve our english. Class blog

have a good time!


6 comments:

  1. that's a good begin aurelie !! go on :P
    hey it's fun to have family a bit everywhere, isn't it?
    when you are going to see them, you visit and travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's great on holiday! But during the year, I don't see my cousins a lot.
    However, it's fun to learn other languages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my family, I have uncles and aunts living away too but I rarely see them.

    My godfather lives in Majorque, in Spain; One uncle and one aunt live in Bordeaux ( South of France ), two others live in Valenciennes ( North of France ) and my grandparents live in Sarreisming, near Strazboug, in the East of France.

    In the other side, one uncle and one aunt live in Mons, the other ones live in Chimay or in the area of Chimay... much closer =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!! (^_^)
    You seem have a great familly!
    Everyone live in the same village in mine. In one hand it's great because I can see them when I want to but in the other hand, we don't have so moch pleasure to visit each other...
    Anyway... Go on! That's sooo NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.
    I like your blog.

    I would like to invite you to visit:
    http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

    and join Stop Global Warming campaign.

    Keep blogging.
    Save our planet together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Auré!! I really love travelling around the world too.. I went to Kénia, Sénégale, Romania, switzerland... and I would like to change and to go to the américan continent...
    I think that you have a lot of chances and you must profite with your family to visite the more of posible! ;) ...

    ReplyDelete